|Project:||Triton Court Strip-Out of First Floor and Lower Ground Bar Area|
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Mobilisation to site and site set up including temporary power and lighting.
- Demolition of internal walls, both masonry, metal stud and timber stud.
- Removal of suspended ceilings, raised access floors and timber boarded floors.
- Removal of a number of toilet pods that had initially been constructed off site and built into the building structure.
- Removal of steel staircase including temporary protection upon its removal.
- Removal of all debris via site specific scaffold fully boarded and sealed rubbish chutes to prevent dust and debris nuisance.
- Working off tower scaffolds, removal of mechanical and electrical services above high level ceiling grids and risers, including the removal and disposal of lagging from the ventilation services.
- Removal of air handling units/ducting with hand tools, grinders and hot cutting equipment, monitored by an appointed fire warden, having set up fire fighting equipment and issued hot work permits.
- Waste management including the development of the Waste management Plan that was passed onto the client upon completion along with an O&M manual and drawings that clearly indicated where remaining services were retained.